Amendments in WSHA Subsidiary Legislation - Apr 2014
- The WSH (Work at Heights) (Amendment) Regulations 2014 revises the scope of applicability for Permit-to-Work System. Part III Permit-to-Work System of the get cialis cheap WSH (Work at Heights) Regulations shall apply only to hazardous work at height carried out at a factory on or after 1st May 2014 instead of all workplaces.
- The Permit-to-Work System in relation to confined space and revistaneon.net work at heights in the WSH (Construction) Regulations and the WSH (Shipbuilding and Ship-Repairing) Regulations are consolidated in the WSH (Confined Spaces) Regulations and the WSH (Work at Heights) regulations.
- Provisions in relation to staircase and teagle in the WSH (General Provisions) Regulations are deleted. Requirements for open sides and opening are stipulated in the WSH (Work at Heights) regulations.
- For clarifications regarding the Permit-to-Work System for hazardous work at height carried out at a non-factory workplace, kindly contact relevant authorities.
- WSH (Asbestos) Regulations 2014 was gazetted. It shall come into operation on 30th May 2014.